- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Solicitor London Employment
Chris joined JMW in November 2021 as a Solicitor in the Employment department.
Chris works across the full breadth of contentious and non-contentious employment law, with experience in:
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal;
- Discrimination, victimisation and harassment claims;
- Breaches of employment contracts including claims relating to confidentiality provisions and restrictive covenants;
- Advising employers on grievance, disciplinary and investigation procedures;
- Negotiating settlements where employees are departing, including advising on redundancy situations;
- Advising on employment legislation including IR35, TUPE and GDPR both ad hoc and in the context of corporate transactions.
Chris has worked for businesses and senior executives alike in sectors such as international hospitality, green energy, bioscience, financial services and fintech.
Chris completed his Law degree at the University of Cambridge in 2015 and earned a Distinction in the Legal Practice Course from BPP University in 2018. Prior to joining JMW, Chris trained at national law firm Royds Withy King, qualifying into their Employment department.
Outside of work, Chris’ greatest passion is esports and video games. He also enjoys cooking exotic new dishes and is a devoted fan of Arsenal FC.