Nil by mouth family in Salford hospital legal action


A family was left devastated after a pensioner died because a hospital mistakenly gave her food when she was under a nil by mouth order. Marion Sampler, 80, from Ordsall, died when she was given food at the Salford Royal Hospital.

Speaking after her death her family spoke of their devastation at their loss, and their wish for no other family to have to deal with the same pain.

 Katie Nolan, a specialist solicitor at JMW, helped them to challenge this poor care, The BBC covered their battle for justice. Read the full story on the BBC website (external link).

 If a member of your family died due to negligent care we can help you to bring those responsible to justice, and claim any compensation you may be entitled to. For a confidential discussion call us on 0800 054 6512, or complete our online enquiry form and one of our solicitors will call you back.


Read more
Call us now on 0800 054 6512 for advice on Clinical Negligence

Spotlight on Cauda Equina Syndrome
Let us contact you.
Privacy Policy
Wildcard SSL Certificates