- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Beverley joined JMW on 1st May 2018 as Partner and Head of the Liverpool Family Department
Beverley specialises in divorce, financial matters arising from separation, complex children matters and is also recognised as a specialist in the area of surrogacy law. She has expertise in all areas of Family Law but particularly
- Complex Financial matters arising from Divorce involving businesses, pensions, overseas assets and trusts.
- Financial applications brought on behalf of children where the parents are unmarried including acting for and against high profile sports players.
- Complicated Children Act applications including removal from the jurisdiction, specific issue and cases involving the local authority
- Surrogacy and Parental Orders
Beverley also regularly advises the LGBT community and is able to advise and assist with Gender Recognition Certificates as well as the breakdown of same sex relationships.
Recognised year on year since 2014 as top tier lawyer in both the Legal 500 and Chambers & Partners Directory being described as "very commercial and clever" " a star in the making" and more recently recognised for her growing practice in Liverpool, praised by market sources who state: "In times of crisis Beverley has provided excellent advice and has been consistently highly reliable, especially where time has been against us." She is highly rated for her work on financial remedy proceedings which includes complex trusts and investment funds. Also active on advising couples on surrogacy issues.
Most recently Chambers 2019 says Beverley" really gives clients confidence that she is on their side." whilst Legal 500 2018 says she is 'really bright and personable'.
Graduated from Huddersfield University in 2003, obtaining a distinction in the LPC at Chester College of Law in 2004. Training at Fletchers in Southport before moving to DWF in 2009. Promoted to Partner in 2015.
Blog Posts by Beverley Jones
21st August 2020
14th February 2020
1st November 2019
12th January 2018
7th March 2017