- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Physiotherapy Compensation Claims
If you have suffered negligence or malpractice by a physiotherapist that has resulted in the worsening of an injury or an existing condition, JMW Solicitors can help you to make a physiotherapy compensation claim.
Our expert team has the experience and knowledge required to help you to achieve the best possible outcome. We understand the difference that compensation can make in helping you move on with your life following an injury. This is why we are committed to providing clear and compassionate legal guidance at every stage of the claims process to ensure you get the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. We also offer legal representation on a no win, no fee basis.
What Our Clients Say
How JMW Can Help
Our clinical negligence team is highly experienced in claiming compensation on behalf of individuals who have suffered from physiotherapy negligence. We will provide the guidance you require to ensure you are best placed to make a successful claim either by suing the NHS or a private practitioner on your behalf.
We have a great deal of experience in handling cases involving practitioners who:
- Failed to refer a patient to hospital when they had symptoms of a serious injury requiring urgent treatment
- Used an inappropriate type of therapy for the patient’s needs
- Inadequately assessed a patient’s condition before starting the treatment
Our medical negligence team is headed by leading solicitor Eddie Jones, who is highly regarded. We take a proactive and direct approach to help you to secure the answers and compensation that your require.
The clinical negligence team includes members of the Action against Medical Accidents (AvMA) solicitor panel and the Law Society’s specialist panel for clinical negligence solicitors, underlining their industry-leading credentials.
What conditions are physiotherapy used for?
Physiotherapy can be used to treat a broad spectrum of conditions. Some of the most common that can benefit from this type of treatment are:
- Cardiopulmonary conditions - such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), cystic fibrosis and post-myocardial infarction
- Hand therapy for conditions such as carpal tunnel syndrome and trigger finger
- Musculoskeletal problems - such as back pain, spinal injury, rotator cuff tears and temporomandibular joint disorders
- Neurological conditions - such as stroke, Parkinson’s disease, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, vestibular dysfunction and traumatic brain injuries
- Paediatric conditions such as developmental delays, cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy
- Sports injuries
- Women’s health and pelvic floor dysfunction
If something goes wrong during physiotherapy and a mistake is made in your treatment, the results can be devastating. It is important to seek legal assistance in the event that this occurs.
Talk to Us
If you are looking to make a physiotherapy malpractice claim on a no win, no fee basis, contact JMW today to discuss the available options and next steps. Call us on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form to request a call back.