Prescription Error Success Stories

Naomi had an emergency Caesarean Section because of pre-eclampsia. Following delivery she was inadvertently administered suxamethonium, a paralysing agent used in anaesthesia, instead of syntometrine, a drug used to cause the uterus to contract. She was unable to speak or move and lapsed into unconsciousness while trying desperately to breathe.

Read more

When 37 year old Cindy went into hospital to give birth to her 6th baby she informed the medical and nursing staff that she was allergic to penicillin. She was therefore fitted with a wrist band warning of the sensitivity.

Read more

Seventy-nine-year-old 'Grace' was the victim of a hospital drug error that left her with a distressing and painful skin condition and ultimately led to her death. Sophie Fox, a specialist medical negligence solicitor at JMW, supported Grace's grieving family with the medical negligence case and was successful in obtaining £40,000 in compensation.

Read more
#
#
#
#

Let us contact you

*
*
*
*
*
View our Privacy Policy