- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Supply Chain Finance
JMW Solicitors offers legal advice for lenders, finance companies and borrowers making supply chain finance arrangements.
Our team of supply chain finance solicitors has experience covering a range of supply chain finance products, including documentary credit and guarantee issuance facilities, receivables and payables facilities and bills of exchange. Their expertise covers all aspects of supply chain finance, meaning they are able to provide tailored advice to meet the needs of every client.
How JMW Can Help
Our lawyers have advised banks, non-bank lenders, and corporates across a range of sectors in connection with supply chain finance solutions.
Examples of our experience include:
- A US$100 million receivables financing facility to the local subsidiary of a Chinese government-owned corporation in the agri-business sector
- An AU$200 million receivables payable facility to a Swiss-incorporated grain processor
- A US$65 million receivables finance facility provided to the local subsidiary of a Chinese government-owned copper producer
- A US$200 million receivables finance facility to a global fast-food chain
Members of the team have been ranked in Chambers and Legal 500 guide, further underlining the industry-leading standard of our service.