- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Professional Negligence Claims
Professional negligence can leave you or your business at risk of significant financial loss, inconvenience and distress. If you have been affected, JMW can help you make a professional negligence claim against those responsible.
If you feel that the service provided to you by a professional - such as an accountant, solicitor, surveyor, trustee or executor - was negligent, and this resulted in you suffering an adverse outcome, get in touch with JMW’s commercial litigation team. We will guide you through the entire claims process and help you secure the compensation to which you are entitled.
How JMW Can Help
JMW's team of experienced professional negligence solicitors can provide expert advice and assistance to ensure you are in the very best position to make a successful professional negligence claim.
We handle all types of professional negligence cases, and have particular expertise in the following areas:
- Negligent accountants - Accountants provide vital advice to businesses and individuals in various circumstances, from the buying and selling of property to the paying of tax and other bills. If this information is unreliable or inaccurate, you may be able to make a professional negligence claim.
- Negligent solicitors - If you or your business calls on a solicitor for specialist legal advice and assistance, they have a duty to provide their services with reasonable care and to a reasonable standard. If they fall short of this standard, you may be able to claim for compensation.
- Trustee and executor negligence - In the event of a person's death, trust is put in both executors and trustees to act in accordance with the deceased's wishes, and deal with the estate in an honest and open way. When this does not happen, a professional negligence claim may be possible.
We believe communication is key, and will provide tailored support and advice throughout the claims process, keeping you updated of any developments as they happen.
Our commercial litigation team has expertise in all types of professional negligence claims and will work to assist you in a cost-effective and timely manner. Our services focus heavily on our clients’ specific individual and business needs, an approach that has helped us become one of the largest litigation departments in the north-west.
Talk to Us
To find out more about making a claim, call JMW to discuss your case with our professional negligence solicitors in Manchester. Call us on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
Partner and Head of Department
Commercial Litigation/Corporate Recovery and Insolvency