- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Sports Dispute Resolution
If you are involved in a sports dispute and require expert legal advice to resolve the situation, the expert sports defence solicitors at JMW are here to help.
JMW represents professional sports stars, clubs, governing bodies and other entities involved in various types of disputes; from disagreements about contracts or with agents to legal matters concerning social media. Our professional, experienced team of sports solicitors will provide the support and guidance you need to resolve the matter swiftly and with minimum hassle.
To find out more about our sports dispute resolution service, get in touch with JMW’s commercial litigation team today. Call us on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
How JMW Can Help
JMW provides expert legal guidance on all manner of sports disputes. If you are involved in a disagreement with an individual, brand or agency contact us to find out more about your options and how we can help you reach a satisfactory conclusion.
Our services include advice and representation in relation to:
- Contract disputes - Contracts in sports are commonplace, and it is important that the terms of the contract are in the best interests of all parties involved. However, disputes can arise if a party feels the terms of a contract are unfair or are not being adhered to by the other party.
- Disputes with agents - Agents play an important role in modern sport and are employed to serve the best interests of the party they represent. Disputes can arise, however, if the actions or intentions of an agent are called into question.
- Social media issues - Social media is a welcome outlet for many sportspeople and sports clubs, but the very nature of the medium raises the risk of legal action if used inappropriately. Seeking legal advice and representation on any such matters is therefore highly recommended.
At JMW, we have a professional, dedicated team of sports dispute solicitors, who offers both legal expertise and a strong passion for and understanding of the sports ecosystem. We will fight your corner to help you secure the outcome you are after.
We have helped many individuals and organisations to settle disputes appropriately and efficiently, taking care of all the legalities so that you can get on with what you do best. That said, we believe teamwork and communication are key, so we will work alongside you and keep you updated on any developments to ensure a successful outcome can be reached.
Talk to Us
To find out more about our services and how our sports dispute solicitors can help you, call us on 0345 872 6666. You can also leave your details via our online enquiry form, and a member of the team will call you back to discuss your case in more detail.
Partner and Head of Department
Commercial Litigation/Corporate Recovery and Insolvency