- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs) and Other Partnerships
If you have established a partnership or a limited liability partnership (LLP), or you intend to start a business in this form, it is crucial to enter into an agreement with your business partners to regulate your relationships.
JMW’s corporate team regularly advise in relation to partnership and LLP agreements.
Find out more about how the corporate team at JMW can assist in putting establishing a partnership or LLP and putting relevant agreements in place by calling us on 0345 872 6666. You can also complete our online enquiry form to request a call back at a convenient time.
How JMW Can Help
Our services include:
- LLP members agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Forming the LLP
- Converting your existing partnership into an LLP or limited company
- Resolving disputes
- Alternative business structures
- Admission of new LLP members or partners
- Members or partners leaving the LLP or partnership
- Dissolution of LLPs or partnerships and liabilities of members on termination of an LLP or partnership
- Status of members/partners and employment law rights
- Enforceability of restrictive covenants
- Cross-option insurance agreements
Our corporate team works closely with JMW’s specialists in employment law, intellectual property law and commercial property law to handle every element of LLPs and partnerships.
In the Chambers Guide, clients praised the corporate team’s success in giving bespoke advice and a professional, sensible and unbiased service.
Talk to Us
Find out more about how our expert solicitors can assist with your LLP or partnership by getting in touch and discussing your plans and options in more detail. Call us on 0345 872 6666 or complete our online enquiry form and we will call you back as soon as we can.