- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Property development covers a wide range of legal issues and we recognise that you need a firm of solicitors able to handle the broad spectrum of the property world. We provide a range of services to meet your every need and we have been involved in a number of complex developments, providing expert guidance to make sure they are completed as efficiently as possible.
Contact JMW's real estate team today to find out more about our services and how we can benefit you and your business. Either call us on 0345 872 6666 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of development sites including by way of option agreements and site assembly
- Development - Development of high profile retail and mixed use schemes, office and light industrial
- Promotion and equalisation agreements
- Financing - Acquisition financing and refinancing of retail, office, light industrial and mixed used schemes
- Landlord and tenant matters - Dealing with leases, licenses to alter, licenses to assign and agreements for lease including all aspects of the onward letting to occupiers and site set-up
- Estate management – All aspects of general portfolio and estate management
- Purchase vehicles – Dealing with complex corporate and joint venture structures involved in ownership
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
How We Work
For more information about the real estate commercial team at JMW and to find out more about how we can help your business, see How We Work.
Our real estate commercial team can offer a 'one-stop shop' for developers. We are here to assist, regardless of whether your project is a commercial or residential development.
We offer a comprehensive range of legal advice for the lifetime of a development project. We have a long history of involvement with substantial schemes, particularly in the field of supermarkets and retail parks, and this wealth of experience can prove an invaluable tool in transforming a development from the drawing board to bricks and mortar.
As our clients range from small-scale regional developers to those on a national stage and promoters, we see the full range of development across all sectors. We will provide the guidance you need at every stage. We are here to make the process as simple and straightforward as possible, doing the hard work so that you don't have to.