- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Healthcare has been an expanding sector in recent years, and this will only continue given the ageing population and the demands being placed on higher standards of care in purpose-built facilities.
Our expertise includes:
- Development - Development of purpose built facilities (including turnkey developments) for both developers and operators
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of existing healthcare sites and portfolios
- Residential care schemes – Acting on all manner of schemes involving a mix of residential care and assisted living
- Estate management - General portfolio and estate management, including dental practice portfolios
- Landlord and tenant matters – Dealing with all matters in relation to operational leases
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
See How We Work for more information about the real estate team and how we can help your business.
Our real estate commercial team works within residential care, assisted living and medical centres, as well as acting for dental practices.
We have harnessed our development experience to work on a number of residential care home developments, collectively worth in excess of £100 million.
We are here to help with any aspect of healthcare property development. We offer an array of services to ensure all projects run as efficiently as possible, providing guidance throughout the entire process, from initial site enquiries through to advice post-completion and during the warranty period.
We are in a unique position to be able to offer the expertise of a previous in-house real estate commercial solicitor at a national dental practice.
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance