- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Healthcare has been an expanding sector in recent years, and this will only continue given the ageing population and the demands being placed on higher standards of care in purpose-built facilities.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of development sites including by way of option agreements and site assembly
- Development - Development of high profile retail and mixed use schemes, office and light industrial
- Promotion and equalisation agreements
- Financing - Acquisition financing and refinancing of retail, office, light industrial and mixed used schemes
- Estate management – All aspects of general portfolio and estate management
- Purchase vehicles – Dealing with complex corporate and joint venture structures involved in ownership
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
- Landlord and tenant matters - Dealing with leases, licenses to alter, licenses to assign and agreements for lease including all aspects of the onward letting to occupiers and site set-up
Our real estate commercial team works within residential care, assisted living and medical centres, as well as acting for dental practices.
We have harnessed our development experience to work on a number of residential care home developments, collectively worth in excess of £100 million.
We are here to help with any aspect of healthcare property development. We offer an array of services to ensure all projects run as efficiently as possible, providing guidance throughout the entire process, from initial site enquiries through to advice post-completion and during the warranty period.
We are in a unique position to be able to offer the expertise of a previous in-house real estate commercial solicitor at a national dental practice.
See How We Work for more information about the real estate team and how we can help your business.
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance