- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
The leisure sector has changed dramatically over recent years and in such a diverse and dynamic sector you can rely on our proactive approach and commercial understanding of your business to secure the outcome you want.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of substantial mixed use and leisure schemes, estates and portfolios
- Financing - Acquisition financing and refinancing of mixed use and leisure portfolios
- Development - Development of high profile mixed-use and leisure schemes
- Landlord and tenant matters - Dealing with leases, licenses to alter, licenses to assign and agreements for lease
- Estate management – All aspects of general portfolio and estate management
- Purchase vehicles – Dealing with complex corporate and joint venture structures involved in ownership
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
Find out more about JMW's real estate commercial team and how we work alongside our clients by visiting our How We Work page.
For advice in relation to any aspect of property in the leisure sector, our real estate commercial team can provide the guidance you need, working closely with you to secure the outcome you are after. This sector is constantly evolving and we have the skills and sector-focused experience needed to help you achieve your goal.
With our wide range of skills and expertise we work with developers, owners, investors or operators of: