- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
The residential development market is continuing to create new opportunities as the government continues to look to meet its housing targets.
This means developers are keen to take advantage of the various opportunities opening up to them, and the right legal help can make sure they get through all of the necessary processes both in the correct way and as efficiently as possible.
To find out more about how the team at JMW can help you and your business, contact us today. Do so by simply calling us on 0345 872 6666 or by completing our online enquiry form and we will give you a call back at a convenient time.
Our expertise includes:
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of development sites including by way of option agreements and site assembly
- Development - Development of high profile residential and mixed use schemes
- Promotion and equalisation agreements
- Plot sales – Acting in relation to all aspects of the onward sale of completed dwellings and site set-up
- Financing - Acquisition financing and refinancing of residential schemes
- Landlord and tenant matters - Dealing with leases, licenses to alter, licenses to assign and agreements for lease
- Estate management – All aspects of general portfolio and estate management
- Purchase vehicles – Dealing with complex corporate and joint venture structures involved in ownership
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
How We Work
See How We Work for more information about the commercial property team and how we can help your business.
Our real estate commercial team provides the legal guidance you need for any aspect of residential development and we have an increasingly large client base of developers in this sector. Whether you are a regional developer or national house builder, you will benefit from a highly experienced team that will provide the support you need throughout the entire process of your development.