- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
The retail sector has experienced a paradigm shift in recent years. This has put increased pressure on retailers to implement effective strategies to remain relevant and competitive. It has also created opportunities for innovators within the marketplace. We have been at the forefront of this, acting for both leading national retailers, international luxury brands and newcomers to the sector.
Our expertise includes:
- Development - Development of substantial retail and mixed use estates, centres, units and warehousing facilities
- Acquisitions and disposals - Acting on acquisitions and disposals of substantial development sites, retail and mixed use estates and centres, units and portfolios for occupiers, investors and developers
- Financing - Acquisition financing and refinancing of investment portfolios
- Landlord and tenant matters - Dealing with leases, licenses to alter, licenses to assign and agreements for lease
- Estate management - General portfolio and estate management
- Construction/Property Disputes - All aspects of dispute resolution, including landlord and tenant disputes
How We Work
Find out more about JMW's real estate commercial team and how we work alongside our clients by visiting our How We Work page.
Our real estate commercial team has over 30 years' experience in all aspects of retail on a national scale and, with a particular emphasis on development, we are acknowledged as leading experts in the sector. We combine comprehensive sector knowledge with local experience to deliver a thorough service on all transactional, occupational and developmental aspects of retail.
We have an in-depth knowledge of the retail sector and understand the challenges and opportunities that are constantly presented to developers, investors and retailers. We are here to help you overcome any obstacles you face.
Our Manchester Partners
Partner and Head of Department
Real Estate CommercialReal Estate ResidentialReal Estate Finance