Chronic Pain Diseases

Call 0345 872 6666

Chronic Pain Compensation

If you have been hurt in an accident and your pain symptoms are not subsiding, you are consistently feeling in pain, or have not healed in line with your doctor’s initial prognosis, you may be suffering from a chronic pain disease. If this is the case, you are entitled to make a chronic pain claim for compensation if the accident that caused your injuries was someone else’s fault. At JMW, our aim is to ensure that you are given the support you need to treat your disease and make the best possible recovery.

To speak to a solicitor about making a claim for your chronic pain, call us on 0345 872 6666. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form to let us know a suitable time for us to get back to you.

How JMW Can Help

Chronic pain diseases can be very difficult to diagnose because there is sometimes no way of knowing what caused it. The condition can occur as a result of a physical accident or sudden trauma, but it can also be hereditary, or triggered by an environmental factor. Chronic pain disease can be used as a catchall term for a number of long-term pain disorders that can affect an individual. These include:

  • Fibromyalgia
  • Chronic pain syndrome
  • Complex regional pain syndrome (CRPS)
  • Chronic fatigue syndrome
  • Myofascial pain

These chronic pain disorders can be devastating to you and your family. Therefore, it is vital that you work with solicitors who have a strong track record in recognising how to identify the signs of chronic pain, understanding the best approach to handle a chronic pain claim and ensuring you get an appropriate level of compensation. Our team has this experience and will take an empathetic, sensitive approach when dealing with your claim.

Our solicitors will help you access the right tools to assist you with your condition by helping you make a chronic pain compensation claim. Your compensation award will make sure you are able to meet your medical costs, support you if you are unable to work and provide an allowance for extra care or any assistance you receive from friends or loved ones.

In addition to compensation, we will gather a select team of experts who will be able to give you appropriate advice. This includes highly-skilled medical professionals, pain management consultants, therapists and rehabilitation experts. It is vital that if you or a loved one are suffering from a chronic pain disorder, you are given the best advice and assistance to help you manage the disease.

The Danger of Ignoring Symptoms of Chronic Pain

When visiting a doctor after an accident, you will be given a diagnosis that will include a likely time of recovery. However, if your pain symptoms haven’t recovered in line with your diagnosis, and you are regularly struggling with pain, it is vital that you revisit your doctor to seek a prognosis for what may be causing your symptoms and inhibiting your recovery, as it is possible you have developed a chronic pain disorder.

If you are already in the process of making a claim, you should speak with your solicitor to ensure they’re aware that you haven’t recovered from your injury and have possibly developed a chronic pain disease. This will allow your solicitor to reassess your case. Do not allow anyone to attempt to settle your case if you have any doubts about your wellbeing, as you may not receive the appropriate compensation award.

Talk to Us

To have a no obligation discussion with us about making a claim for chronic pain compensation, call us on 0345 872 6666. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and we will get back to you at a time convenient to you. 

Endorsed by

Awards & Accreditations