Alistair joined the Personal Injury department at JMW in December 2014.
Alistair has considerable experience with a wide range of personal injury cases. He has expertise in relation to:
- Cyclists injured due to road traffic collisions;
- Cases arising from accidents at work or in the course of employment;
- Public liability cases relating to defects on the public highway (in particular cyclists);
- Accidents on other premises such as supermarkets;
- Product liability claims.
Alistair has particular interest in cases involving technical or difficult areas of law and prides himself in taking on cases others might consider to be unwinnable. He is also interested in cases involving complex injuries such as elements of chronic pain, fractures and so on.
Alistair has worked at a number of law firms in a personal injury roles in the Manchester area since 2002. Most recently he was at Pannone LLP from 2008 to 2012 and at Colemans-CTTS (now Simpson Millar) from 2012 to 2014 prior to joining JMW.
Alistair is a keen live sport enthusiast, travelling far and wide (mainly on the M62) to see the Salford Red Devils rugby league club. In addition he’s a keen traveller, reader and real ale enthusiast.