- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Construction and Property Disputes
Construction and property disputes can create significant delays to projects and major bureaucratic difficulties. If you are facing a construction or property-related dispute of any type, the construction law experts at JMW Solicitors are here to help you reach a satisfactory conclusion.
We have significant experience in handling issues with property boundary lines, property litigation and contentious construction disputes, and have the expertise to bring your case to a swift resolution. Offering guidance on even the most complex cases, our property dispute lawyers will work to deliver the best available outcome for you, while minimising any disruption to your day-to-day operations.
How JMW Can Help
Our team provides legal support on a number of issues pertaining to property disputes and construction law, including:
- Landlord and tenant issues, including lease renewals, break clauses, dilapidations, breaches of covenants and possession acts
- Mortgage enforcement disputes
- Property disputes
- Service charge arrears
- Trespass and boundary disputes
- Contract liability issues, including issues of negligence pertaining to design, workmanship and quality valuation materials
- Project management disputes, including conflicts over time extensions, delays or liquidated damages
- Contractual disputes when acquiring or disposing of land
- Adverse possession disputes
- Construction disputes
- Possession acts against trespassers
The property dispute lawyers at JMW have experience in representing a wide range of clients, including:
- Property managers
The majority of construction sector disputes tend to arise out of either a failure to properly define the specification, cost or duration of a building project at the outset, or a failure to provide suitable mechanisms for adjusting those key elements as a project evolves. Poor communication between the parties involved in a project can also lead to problems.
As such, our specialist litigation services will review all aspects of the case in order to find a tailored solution that delivers the best possible outcome for your business. If you are involved in a property or construction dispute, it is advisable to seek legal advice as soon as possible to resolve the issue quickly and amicably.
Talk to Us
If your company is involved in a dispute over property boundary lines or another aspect of construction law, call JMW Solicitors. Contact us today on 0345 872 6666, or complete our online enquiry form and let us know a suitable time to get back to you.