- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Farming Accident Claims
If you or a loved one have been involved in a farm accident that was caused by the negligence of another party, JMW Solicitors can help you to claim the compensation you deserve.
We have the knowledge and expertise required to secure the maximum possible compensation if you have been injured on a farm. We will handle your case sensitively and efficiently, allowing you to focus on your recovery.
What Our Clients Say
How JMW Can Help
Our friendly, experienced personal injury solicitors can work on cases involving any type of farm accident. The compensation we will secure on your behalf will cover medical costs, loss of earnings and any other expenses incurred as a result of your injury.
We will work tirelessly to secure the maximum amount of compensation possible at this stressful time in your life, meaning you are able to recover from your injuries with the peace of mind that we have your best interests at heart.
The most common farm accidents we have dealt with include:
- Farm vehicle accidents
- Machinery accidents
- Livestock accidents
- Injuries caused by chemicals and hazardous materials
- Illness from prolonged work on a farm
- Falls from height
- Accidents in a slurry, put or silo
- Injuries caused by falling objects
- Repeated exposure to excessive noise levels
- Frequently using vibrating power tools
A Farmer’s Responsibility Explained
Like any employers, farmers have a legal responsibility to keep their staff safe from harm. This includes putting measures in place to reduce the chances of an accident from happening. Steps that should be taken include:
- Providing suitable health and safety training
- Ensuring warning signs are on display in hazardous areas
- Ensuring the right person (and the right number of people) is assigned to each task
- Maintaining farm vehicles and machinery
- Providing suitable personal protective equipment
Talk to Us
If you have been injured on a farm due to an accident that was someone else’s fault, contact JMW Solicitors to find out if you have a valid compensation claim. Call us on 0800 054 6570 or send us your details using our online enquiry form and a member of our team will be in touch.