Health Spa and Retreat Accident Claims
If you received an injury at a health spa or a retreat, whether in the UK or abroad, due to an accident that wasn’t your fault, you could be entitled to make a compensation claim. JMW Solicitors are experts in handling health spa compensation claims and can assist you with yours if you have been injured through no fault of your own.
To speak with one of our expert solicitors today about making your health spa accident claim, get in touch by calling 0345 872 6666, or fill in our online enquiry form and we’ll call back at a time that’s convenient for you.
How JMW Can Help
Although your time at a health spa is meant to be a relaxing one, unfortunately, accidents can happen from time to time that can result in injuries that can cause complications for you down the line.
JMW Solicitors has plenty of experience dealing with these types of claims that have arisen from a number of scenarios including:
- Slips or falls within the resort grounds
- Legionnaires disease infections
- Injuries arising from chemical inhalation or chemical burns
- Swimming pool accidents
- Accidents caused by defective equipment used at the spa
- Burns caused by laser hair removal or other laser products
- Accidents caused by a health spa employee’s negligence
We have assisted clients with varying degrees of injury, ranging from life-changing injuries to those involving lacerations, burns, and fractures.
Every health spa should comply with local industry safety standards, but if they do not then we can pursue your claim. Our specialist health spa accident solicitors can guide you through the health spa claims process from start to finish, ensuring that you fully understand your claim and the amount of compensation you are entitled to.
Our solicitors will look at the details of your claim and discuss your options. We understand just how vital it is to create the best possible case for your claim so you receive the compensation that you deserve after an unfortunate accident whilst at a health spa.
What Our Clients Say
FAQs About Health Spa Accidents
What compensation will I receive?
Our solicitors will work with you to gather the correct evidence together to support your claim. This award is meant to compensate for any pain or suffering you have experienced, and award you for any financial losses you have had during your time of recovery.
What should I do if I have an accident at a health spa?
If you have been involved in an accident at a health spa, you should:
- Make sure that you report your incident to the spa resort and ask them to make a record of this in their accident book. Ask for a copy of this form
- Ask witnesses of your accident for their contact details
- Seek medical attention
- Ask your GP or the hospital you are admitted to for copies of your medical records
- Take photographs of the location of the accident, as well as your injuries
When it comes to making your claim, the more evidence you have the better, as this will help to support your claim and produce the best possible results for compensation following your health spa accident.