- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Forklift Truck Accident Claims
If you have sustained an injury at work while operating or working close to a forklift truck and the accident was caused by the negligence of another party, we can help you to claim the compensation to which you are entitled.
Our talented team of solicitors will provide advice and guidance throughout the claims process, ensuring you receive the maximum compensation that you deserve. Compensation will help you to rebuild your life following an accident at work, as well as pay for any rehabilitation you require.
What Our Clients Say
How JMW Can Help You Make a Claim
Our solicitors understand the devastating impact that a forklift truck accident can cause, which is why we will do our utmost to ensure the claims process is as stress-free as possible.
We have dealt with a wide variety of forklift accident claims, including cases involving:
- Items falling from high-level racking to injure somebody
- A load falling from a forklift and hitting somebody
- A truck driving over and crushing somebody’s foot
- Collisions between a truck and a person, an object or another vehicle
- A truck toppling over on an unsuitable surface, such as a steep slope or pothole
- Careless driving or travelling at an unsuitable speed
No matter how your injury was caused, if you believe it was due to somebody else’s negligence, you may be entitled to claim compensation.
An Employer’s Responsibility
Employers are legally required to ensure that forklift trucks can manoeuvre around a workplace easily. There should be clearly marked areas that separate vehicles from pedestrians, and protective barriers should be placed near entrances and exits. Doors should also have transparent panels so that staff can clearly see oncoming traffic.
All employees must undergo the relevant training to be able to drive a forklift truck and must be provided with suitable personal protective equipment, such as high-visibility jackets, hard hats and safety boots.
If your employer has failed in their duty to keep you protected from the dangers of forklift trucks, JMW Solicitors can help you to claim compensation.
Start Your Claim
If you or a loved one has suffered an accident at work involving a forklift truck, our experienced solicitors are on hand to help. Contact us today by calling 0800 054 6570. Alternatively, fill in our online enquiry form and we will be in touch at a time that is suitable for you.