- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
JMW and Back Up Trust
JMW is proud to be Back Up Trust’s premium corporate partner, providing overarching support and advice to the charity and its service users, no matter where they might be in the United Kingdom. Like Back Up Trust, our goal is to transform lives for the better after a spinal cord injury. We know that a spinal injury is a life-changing event which is devastating for the injured person, their family and friends. We also know that those with spinal cord injuries require specialist support and advice from a team experienced in dealing with the fallout such catastrophic injuries create.
We use our years of experience to provide positive outcomes for clients, no matter what their needs are, and we can ensure that you get the help you need after a spinal injury.
JMW has the resources, expertise and experience to handle any legal issue confronting those with a spinal cord injury. Whether it concerns a personal injury or clinical negligence claim, or support regarding employment or wills and trusts, our experts are in your corner and will provide the guidance you need every step of the way.
For example, we can provide help with - but not restricted to - the following:
- Personal Injury - Assistance with making a claim when the injury caused was not your fault.
- Clinical Negligence - Assistance with making a claim when the injury caused was due to negligence on the part of a medical professional.
- Employment - Assistance with various matters relating to employment law, including making a return to work.
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning - Assistance with the correct management of any financial settlement secured as the result of a successful claim.
- Court of Protection - Assistance with the handling of any financial settlement secured wherein the victim is incapable of managing their own financial affairs
- Conveyancing - Assistance in ensuring required property modifications are completed quickly and efficiently.
About Back Up Trust
Back Up Trust is a charity that is designed to benefit everyone affected by spinal cord injury, regardless of age, level of injury or background. They provide support to those who have spinal cord injuries and their family members. Back Up Trust believes that a spinal cord injury shouldn’t prevent anyone from getting the most out of their lives and they offer a range of services, which are all intended to build a framework for those with spinal cord injuries that includes a support network, a sense of confidence, independence and achieve their goals. The services they offer include;
- Wheelchair skills training.
- A telephone support service.
- Help with getting back to work.
- Mentoring schemes for both spinal cord injured individuals and their families.
- A range of courses to boost confidence and independence across a range of life skills.
Our Relationship and How it Benefits You
The relationship between JMW and Back Up Trust exists to benefit those most in need of support – spinal cord injured people and their loved ones. We provide a service that will ensure anyone that has been impacted by a spinal cord injury, whether complete or incomplete, will have access to the necessary legal support as soon as possible. We can also provide access to financial advice and support through organisations we are partnered with.
This special relationship also means that should a spinal cord injured person contact us directly, we are able to put them in touch with Back Up Trust, who can then discuss with them any support they may need, that we are not able to provide.
Fundamentally, our goal is to ensure that any spinal cord injured person that we deal with gets all the support they need to make a comprehensive recovery after their injury, support that enables them to live the life they choose.
Below are some useful links to more information regarding spinal injury and our relationship with Back Up Trust: