JMW and Headway Central Lancashire
JMW is proud to be a partner of Headway Central Lancashire who offer wide-ranging support and advice for people with brain injuries located all over central Lancashire. We are fully committed to their aim of helping all those who have been affected by brain injury. We understand that sustaining a head injury can be life-changing for both the injured party and their families and often requires specialised care from those experienced in dealing with such tragedies. With this partnership, we aim to provide assistance to those affected by brain injury to ensure that they receive the support they need to return to normality.
JMW have years of expertise in delivering outstanding outcomes for clients requiring aid and our solicitors stand ready to ensure you receive the crucial support following a head injury. We recognise the intricacy and challenges of such circumstances, and as such, we are committed to guiding you throughout the legal journey facilitating your rehabilitation while ensuring that we secure the most favourable outcome for our clients.
Andrew Lilley, Partner at JMW Solicitors, has worked with Headway Central Lancashire since 2017, helping to shape the partnership between Headway Central Lancashire and JMW’s professionals for the benefit of our clients.
“The work undertaken by Liz and her team at Headway Central Lancashire is remarkable and wide-ranging. What they achieve on a shoestring budget is incredible, and we are proud to be associated with their work and assist them in maintaining this vital support for their service users.”
In the event of a brain injury, JMW Solicitors are well-experienced in guiding you through the claims procedure. Possessing the essential resources, skills, and knowledge, our team of experts is prepared to help with personal injury or medical negligence cases, employment-related matters, and guidance on benefits, wills, or trusts.
For example, we provide assistance in areas such as:
- Personal Injury - assistance with making a claim when the injury caused was not your fault.
- Medical Negligence - assistance with making a claim when the injury caused was due to negligence on the part of a medical professional.
- Employment- assistance with various matters relating to employment law, including making a return to work.
- Wills, Trusts and Estate Planning - assistance with the correct management of any financial settlement secured as the result of a successful claim.
- Court of Protection - assistance with the handling of any financial settlement secured wherein an individual is incapable of managing their own financial affairs
- Conveyancing - assistance in ensuring required property modifications are completed quickly and efficiently.
About Headway Central Lancashire
Headway Central Lancashire is a charity organisation that supports everyone in central Lancashire affected by brain injuries, regardless of age, level of injury or background. With the goal to ensure those with a brain injury can make the most out of life and reach their goals, Headway Central Lancashire provides an array of services dedicated to building a supportive network for individuals and their families. Take a look at some of the aims and objectives of Headway Central Lancashire:
- To enhance awareness and comprehension of brain injury and its repercussions
- To launch initiatives and campaigns aimed at reducing the occurrence of brain injuries
- To offer information and assistance to individuals with brain injuries, their families, caregivers, and relevant professionals
- To advocate for better approaches to brain injury screening, emergency care, evaluation, rehabilitation, and reintegration into the community
- To aid those with brain injuries in returning to community living, including providing access to suitable housing, social opportunities, and meaningful activities
How our relationship with Headway Central Lancashire benefits you
In collaboration with Headway Central Lancashire, JMW Solicitors is dedicated to providing vital legal and financial assistance to those affected by a brain injury. We promptly reach out to individuals in need, even visiting them in their hospital or home if requested. Furthermore, we collaborate with organisations that offer valuable advice and resources for these families. Our aim is to ensure that everyone impacted regardless of whether they have a claim has access to support during these challenging times.
Our close relationship with Headway Central Lancashire enables us to connect individuals affected by a brain injury directly to the charity and help determine the type of assistance they may need. Although we cannot always provide such support ourselves, our partnership allows Headway Central Lancashire to identify and deliver the necessary resources for those in need.
Our objective is to ensure that anyone we work with who has suffered a brain injury receives all available resources to initiate their claim and successfully recover from the incident – support that empowers them to live life on their own terms.