- Solicitors For Business
- Banking and Finance
- Business Crime
- Business Contract Solicitors
- Commercial Litigation
- Corporate Immigration Services
- Corporate Insolvency Solicitors
- Data Protection
- Intellectual Property
- HMRC Tax Investigation Services
- Corporate & Professional Regulation
- Real Estate Commercial
- Real Estate Finance
- Sports Law
- Solicitors For You
- Armed Forces Claims
- Clinical Negligence
- Court of Protection
- Criminal Defence
- Driving Offences
- Family Law
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Personal Injury
- Personal Immigration Services
- Personal Insolvency
- Professional Regulation and Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Wills, Trusts & Estate Planning
- Will Disputes
- About Us
- News & Events
Switch to JMW From Your Current Solicitor
If you are pursuing a compensation claim following a serious injury but believe your solicitor has handled your case poorly, JMW can assist you. If the law firm handling your case fails to provide a quality service, you have every right to transfer your case.
Our specialist personal injury solicitors have taken on many cases that were previously handled by other law firms, and we believe we are often better equipped to give you the result that you deserve.
Our Check My Claim Service
We offer a Check My Claim service, which means you can get a second opinion when you have reason to doubt the service you are receiving from your current law firm. Our team of experienced solicitors can provide you with no-obligation advice that will help you to make a decision as to whether or not you really are getting what you deserve.
We can check your claim if:
- You feel your case has been mishandled or progressed too slowly
- You have been told your claim is not worthwhile pursuing
- You are not happy with the amount of compensation you have been told your case is worth
- After settling your case, you believe that your solicitor has secured a lower amount of compensation than you feel you deserve
We are listed in independent legal directories such as Chambers & Partners and the Legal 500, and have been recognised with numerous awards in the field of personal injury law. Above all, we value our clients and what we can achieve for them.
Why You Should Switch to JMW
Don’t just take our word for it, read about some of the success stories we’ve created for our clients who were not satisfied by a previous solicitor’s efforts.
- Mr E, who was diagnosed with bilateral pleural thickening and told by a firm of asbestos-related injury specialists that he did not have a claim. We took his case on and secured him £400,000.
- Mrs C, who was injured after falling from unsuitable ladders at work. The firm she originally took her claim to closed her file. We checked her claim and secured her £10,000.
- Ms H, who was involved in a car accident and was told by her previous law firm she would only be able to get 50% of her total compensation award. We checked her claim and secured her 100% of her compensation AND a substantial increase on the compensation she was told she deserved for the case.
- Ms P, a minor who was sadly rendered paraplegic after being involved in a car accident. Her case was being poorly handled by her previous law firm and JMW was recommended to her family. We were able to secure a multi-million-pound compensation award to ensure Ms P can be comfortable and secure for the rest of her life. Ms P’s father said of us: “Absolutely first class... from the moment they were involved, I had no concerns whatsoever.”[Design note: It would be good if we could add some more examples of cases here and create a carousel of them]