- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Business Crime Solicitors
The team at JMW consists of leading experts and specialists who represent clients nationwide. We have been and are involved in some of the biggest Business Crime investigations and prosecutions, and are ranked as a Top Tier Fraud Firm by the Legal 500, as well as Chambers and Partners.
The full-service offering by JMW allows us to be proactive, as opposed to reactive, when representing clients facing an investigation or proceedings. The dynamic team is robust and is able to take steps that may, ultimately, avoid any criminal litigation altogether.
What we can assist you with:
- Asset Recovery
- Bribery and Corruption
- Cartels & Price Fixing
- Consumer Protection & Trading Standards
- Corporate & Director Liability
- Corporate Internal Investigations
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Corporate Prosecutions
- CumEx Trading Investigations
- Cyber Crime
- Dawn Raid
- Environment Agency Investigations
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Investigations
- Fraudulent Trading
- Furlough Fraud Defence
- Insider dealing & Market Abuse
- Insolvency Service Investigations & Prosecutions
- International and Organised Crime
- Judicial Review
- National Crime Agency Defence
- Police Station Advice
- Private Prosecution
- Proceeds of Crime/Confiscation
- Professional Discipline & Directors Disqualification
- Restraint order
- Search Warrant and Seizure of Property
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO) Investigations
- Tax disputes & Revenue Investigations/Tax Tribunal
- White-Collar Crime & Investigations
Why Choose JMW?
Ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners guides, our specialist and dedicated team offers clients the unique combination of business know-how and vast experience, meaning they are able to provide pragmatic advice and immediate solutions.
Our Business Crime lawyers are based in Manchester and London. Their niche skills are regularly in demand nationwide. Clients recognise the benefit of our vast experience and the day-to-day hands-on approach with all cases, no matter how big or small.
Get in touch with the expert team at JMW today for advice in relation to any business crime matter. Call us on 0800 652 5559 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will call you back as soon as possible. Remember, we offer an initial free consultation for all the business crime cases brought to us.
Partner and Head of Department
Business Crime, Regulation & Driving Offences