- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Business Crime Solicitors
The team at JMW consists of leading experts and specialists who represent clients nationwide. We have been and are involved in some of the biggest Business Crime investigations and prosecutions, and are ranked as a Top Tier Fraud Firm by the Legal 500, as well as Chambers and Partners.
The full-service offering by JMW allows us to be proactive, as opposed to reactive, when representing clients facing an investigation or proceedings. The dynamic team is robust and is able to take steps that may, ultimately, avoid any criminal litigation altogether.
For information, please get in touch with our specialist team.
What we can assist you with:
- White-Collar Crime & Investigations
- Bribery and Corruption
- Serious & Complex Fraud
- Consumer Protection & Trading Standards
- Corporate Manslaughter
- Cross Border Crime
- Cartels & Price Fixing
- Cyber Crime
- Proceeds of Crime/Confiscation
- Restraint order
- Asset Recovery
- Corporate & Director Liability
- Corporate Internal Investigations
- Private Prosecution
- Tax disputes & Revenue Investigations/Tax Tribunal
- Police Station Advice
- Insolvency Service Investigations & Prosecutions
- Insider dealing & Market Abuse
- Dawn Raid
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) Investigations
- Serious Fraud Office (SFO) Investigations
- Professional Discipline & Directors Disqualification
- GDPR & Data Protection
- Judicial Review
- Search Warrant and Seizure of Property
- Fraudulent Trading
How JMW Can Help
Ranked in Tier 1 of the Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners guides, our specialist and dedicated team offers clients the unique combination of business know-how and vast experience, meaning they are able to provide pragmatic advice and immediate solutions.
Our Business Crime lawyers are based in Manchester and London. Their niche skills are regularly in demand nationwide. Clients recognise the benefit of our vast experience and the day-to-day hands-on approach with all cases, no matter how big or small.
Click here to view members of our team who are leaders in their fields.
Get in touch with the expert team at JMW today for advice in relation to any business crime matter. Call us on 0800 652 5559 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the team will call you back as soon as possible. Remember, we offer an initial free consultation for all the business crime cases brought to us.