- Solicitors For Business
- Solicitors For You
- About Us
- News & Events
Job Title: Associate Solicitor
Jenny trained and qualified as a family solicitor at Linder Myers LLP. She worked at Turner Parkinson and Ward Hadaway in Manchester city centre before joining JMW as an associate in September 2016.
Jenny represents a diverse range of clients in relation to divorce and financial settlements and has substantial experience acting for high net worth clients. She has advised clients on a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce and financial settlements, including advice in respect of spousal maintenance, pensions and complex business assets
- Pre-Nuptial and Post-Nuptial Agreements and their enforceability upon separation and divorce
- Issues involving the arrangements for children, including advice in relation to applications for internal and international relocation
- Enforcing financial orders and orders for spousal maintenance, to include issues in relation to enforcing orders overseas and outside of the jurisdiction of England and Wales
- Variation of Spousal Maintenance Orders
- Applications on behalf of unmarried parents for
financial provision under Schedule 1 of the Children Act 1989
Jenny is empathic and pragmatic. When advising clients she maintains a commercial focus and adopts a down to earth, personable approach.
Jenny is a member of Resolution and is chair of YRes Manchester Committee which is responsible for organising training and networking events for young family lawyers throughout Manchester city centre and Greater Manchester and also sits on the national board.
Jenny is involved with the Smart Futures project which provides young people (year 12 and 13 students) with an opportunity to unlock their career potential. She sits on the Board of Governors at Oldham Sixth Form College as an independent Governor.
In her spare time outside of work Jenny enjoys yoga, salsa dancing and running as a member of Manchester Road Runners and often participates in sponsored runs for charity.
Make an Appointment at one of our Offices
1 Byrom St,
Tel: 0345 872 6666
100 Old Hall St,
Tel:0345 872 6666
60 Cannon Street
(Temporary address until May 2019)